BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Make Them Stop!

Woke up in the morning around 10:40. Got ready for tuition in a hurry, got late as usual. Finished tuition, came back home. A general Saturday like it always is. I had to go and meet Siddhant, which was a change. I was going to meet him after ages. Had a bath, changed. General stuff. Suddenly, I see a number flashing on my phone which I think i know, but I still didn't know. Waited for a few seconds, picked it up. "Hi, How are you?" Im like, who is this? I went, "Hi". The voice repeated, "Yatin, How've you been?" Was it really her? It was her. I mean, how can she just randomly call me after two weeks and ask me as to how I was doing? How can she just do that? What does she think I am? Seriously. Finally, I somehow got over her. She took me for granted, fucked up my mind, and just called me back after two weeks and asked me as to how I was doing? Mind Games. Its the fucking mind games, and she's playing them well. But why me? Im the good guy, I really am. Im the good, innocent guy who just fell in love. Im the one who fell in love, again. Im the one who got taken for granted, again. So who is she to call me randomly on a sunny Saturday morning and say my name? She didn't exist for the past two weeks. She was erased. Erased! How can she just come back into my life and prove her existence? How can she just do that and remind me of EVERYTHING that happened? How can she just made me talk all normally to her? How can she just do that after saying that all we had was just nothing. It just amazes me. I cant stop emotions from flowing. They're endless. They just don't stop. MAKE THEM STOP! The more I hate her every second, the more I love her. Why? This is treacherous. She is treacherous. A treacherous, sadistic, little hussy. I never meant anything to her. So what does this phone call mean? And then I get a call from someone else, put you on hold, and you cut the phone? I mean, seriously. Im pissed. Im damn pissed. Merry Christmas, right? Now fuck off. Thanks. 

0 comments: