BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear Life, CHANGE!

Sometimes I really wonder as to what the fuck Im supposed to do. Why am I here? What has god sent me for? Sometimes I just want to do that and get over with. Not to sound emo, but I'm just plain simple bored and tired. Same old shit everyday. Is 11th like this? Is this just a phase? I just hope it is. Because its driving me crazy! Ive been sick for the past two days, and not even serious sick. Just a mild viral. But it seems as if its been ages since I had anything this nominal. Taking steroids for almost more than two and a half years, running on a very low platelet count, on the verge of maybe dying at any point. That was what my general sickness was. Now that thats over, this just sucks! I really used to have a ball of a time at that time actually. Except for the drip on my hand, I did everything I wanted to do. I got the food I wanted to have. I had my laptop with me, my PS3, my IPod, my phone. EVERYTHING. And the best thing, everyone was around me, all concerned and stuff. Normal cough and cold is like, nothing. Its just irritating. Yeah. LIFE IS TOOO MONOTONOUS! I NEED CHANGE! CHANGE ME! ARE YOU LISTENING? PING ME, ADD ME AS A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK! MAKE ME DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Being a musician is turning out to be boring also. All you do is connect your guitar, record for sometime. Then stop. Repeat that, stop. Repeat that. Thats it. After sometime, even that is boring. Listening to music has become boring. I didn't know how that happened but it just happened. I just want to go somewhere where theres just no one. Just a Lomo camera, majestic animals, trees and greenery all around. Bright stars in the sky, the milky way. All that majestic and dreamy shit. Maybe you can add the "random gig girl." A little confused boy, and the random gig girl. Holding hands together and exploring this new world. I just hope they don't come across an apple and eat it. Stupid people. Come to think of it, nothing else matters. But in this case, if something different happens, after that. :P 

Where are we? What the hell is going on? The dust has only just began to form, crop circles in the carpet. Well, sadly. I don't have that much patience. I want something to happen now! Writing THIS very post is also so monotonous. Its like included in the daily to do list. The imaginary list, where things just happen, daily. Everyday. 2011 started off very well. Many new things happened. But by the end of it, its started sucking! REAL BAD! I really want to go for a road trip, or an international trip or something. Alone! Just thoughts, me, some money, a backpack, the road. Just keep walking, do crazy shit. Yeah. These are just ideas of what is DIFFERENT! I WANT TO DO ALL OF THAT! I want to fully convert my room into a recording studio, with enough time to record bands, mix their tracks, etc etc! I WANT TO BE A MUSIC ENGINEER AT THE AGE OF 17! YES! I WANT TO DO THAT! AND BE A GOOD ONE ALSO! I really need to relax, but its just not happening. Maduli and I really met and spent some time together while recording Sidharth's song the other day after a long time! And we just talked about this. All of us have become so busy that we no longer have time for each other. Really? Ive toh been really sitting all alone and waiting for someone to call me or someone to message me and say, dude want to make some plan? Or something like that. Im just took bored and phased out. Really. UGH! 

Dear Life, CHANGE!
Sincerely,
Yatin Srivastava(A concerned soul)

0 comments: