BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

8th December 2011

Today I got up in the morning around 6:20 to go for school, and my throat was hurting like anything! BAD INFECTION! I couldn't speak a word! I was sounding like fucking frankenstein. Imagine my voice with an octave pedal set on -5 or something. It was not good. Told my mom and dad about it, didn't go to school. Told my maid Im not going to school (she gave me the irritated look). Went back to sleep. Flash forward 7 hours. I was still sleeping like a baby. I had slept last night at around 1:30. General Laptop shit, I thought of recording something, but didn't have the energy so just slept off. 

I woke up around 2:30 in the afternoon. My parents were home eating lunch so I just went and sat with them for like 5 minutes, after which they rushed back for court. Dad ordered a Chicken Munchow Soup for me. I slowly got up, started recording. First started recording the cover of Ghost Walking, the new single by Lamb Of God. I was just about to finish that when the soup came. Started eating the soup, went online. Four notifications, not much. Then she came online, started talking to her. Then the internet got loose. Fixed that. Took around 2 minutes. Then the battery of my mac went off. :/ Then my mum called. All this shit started happening. I came back after say 10 minutes, she was gone. Texted her afterwards, still got no reply. I know I need to stop thinking about her, but its just not possible. Seeing her photo just wants to make me talk to her, just makes me think of her. Makes me feel better. Makes me feel beautiful. Aahh. Ive started dreaming regularly now, which technically means that my mind is NOT at peace. I still don't believe in that bullshit. Again, as I've mentioned earlier. Its all about the bullshit. Psychology test on Monday, ugghh. ITS SICKENING! Though the new chapter is kind of interesting. Or should I say, easy to understand and learn. I went to Nanking with my dad. AMAZING CHINESE FOOD! LOBSTER! FUCK YES! Imma have the leftovers tomorrow! YUSS! I just started feeling hungry again. My mouths watering. -.- School tomorrow. i really don't want to go, I may still be sick. But I have to because CBSE doesn't care, even If I have fucking dengue, I need to have 75% + attendance to sit in my final exams. As if that ever happens. 

Its been a really long time since I've written a daily post. Feels nice. Feels different, but still the same. Feels good. :) 

0 comments: