BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just To Set The Record Straight

So one person in school today approached me and said, "Dude, why do you always keep writing all sad things in your blog?" I was like, because thats how I feel? I write down my feelings on my blog? He's like, "Dude, be all happy man. Theres no point being sad. Rote kyon rehta hai?" I was like, its cool that you want me to be happy,but please don't question what I write. You want to read it, you read it. Its your wish. Seriously, sometimes I just don't care what other people might say or feel about what I write in my blog. Its not for them you know. At the end, its for me. It really is. I can let out anything here. Whatever I wish to, I am not answerable to anyone. I hope it just stays that way. I really want people to respect what I write and if they don't, they should just not read it. Im proud of what Im writing here. Thats all. I wanted to make it all clear. 

Sometimes making things clear really matters. If you don't make things clear, people can really be mislead and it can really lead to a lot of problems. Imagine leading someone into thinking in a certain way which you maybe do not want the other person to think. Ultimately? Problems, more and more problems. Complications, different thoughts, clashing views, arguments, hatred, end of all relations. Yes, it happens. You just need to face the truth sometimes. Well, it wasn't meant to be. Like always, you really can't do anything about it. You can either keep lamenting about it, or just forget about it and move on. Really move on. Come to think of it, thats the hardest part. The lament disappears after sometime, but the strength to move on, that is really lacking. Considering the fact that Im thinking about her now. I did send her a message today, she didn't reply. So yeah. I should not think about it, but it just happens. Nothing can be done. All I can do is sit in this cold weather, wait, think, analyze, reconcile, control myself. Yesterday, I really felt as if I lost myself. I need to make sure that does NOT happen. The last thing that can possibly go wrong now is that I lose my own self. It is quite possible you know. Anyway, I am thinking about tomorrow. Whatever happened has happened, I cant do anything about it. Though again, I can learn from my mistakes and not make mistakes the next time. I said the exactly same thing last time, sadly it didn't work. Lets see. Its all skeptic stuff nowadays. 

0 comments: