BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

21st December 2011

The last 4-5 days have actually been good! I got exemption from the Monday Test because I had a competition on Monday followed by another one on Tuesday. The first one was at Sommerville Noida, and the second at Shri Ram School. Both of them were great! We won 2nd in band at Sommerville. We played Glasgow Kiss by John Petrucci followed by a small section of the Mission Impossible theme. I was not satisfied with the decision. :/ I really thought our performance was far better than all the other performances, frankly speaking. After 5 competitions, we didn't get the first position. It really felt bad. But it was really a learning experience, that I have to say. We lost by a mere 2 marks. We lost by the finest of details. Sound problems were there again, but we really had a lot of fun on stage and that was what mattered in the end. Atleast that was the saving grace for that day. The next day, we went for a competition to Shri Ram School. 80's theme. We played You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi. That has to THE favorite performance for me personally. The lights, the stage, the crowd, the judges, the school, the people screaming. Everything. There were sound problems because of the bloody sound man, otherwise. it was really really nice! But again we got second, and it the decision was quote shocking to me. But we won first overall so thats cool enough. :) So thats at least a podium finish till now. :P 7 out of 8 podium finishes. :) That just sounds better. :P So I was mostly involved with that. 

Its really getting cold, and its not pretty. :/ Bloody 2 degrees in the morning when I go to school, I literally die. Touchwood I didn't get any cold or something. I finally attended class today after like 3-4 days. :P Went back to talking with friends, felt nice. Last 10 odd days of December have turned out to be really good. Im actually moving towards something new. Its time to get your new year resolutions ready. :P Speaking of new year resolutions, I will write them down, If i feel like. :P Just saying. Talked to a friend of mine today who really opens up to me somehow, and I open up to her as well. And it doesn't really matter, I'm not scared because she is really open to a lot of stuff. She can take all the boy humor and everything. This group of ours tease her by saying that she's not a girl to us but she's a boy. Her thinking is actually really vast. And come to think of it, she is really girly and independent at the same time. Well, girls are mostly independent in their thinking, or they pretend to be. Talking to someone who is almost going through the same situation that you're going through is really good and healthy. Each other can point out their own views and help each other, even if they dont know it or even if they don't care. There is no emotion being let out except for your own. Its kind of like you're talking to your self and self evaluating. She tries to get to know a boys perspective, I try to get to know a girls prospective. After today, I can conclude that we can talk about anything and everything. It just doesn't matter. I really wanted like that, that I can just talk to randomly while sitting under the sun in the football field, just having a laugh and talking about serious shit. Because most of the people just don't care. After a period of time, they just get bored. They want to know something interesting, if its not - bye bye, see you later. Yeah, its true. But she is someone who really makes me think positively, I'm being all positive today just because I had a nice 50 minute conversation with her. It really felt nice. I just wish I have more people like that to talk to. Or maybe just one is great. I like it that way. There is simply no complication. You really get to know how deep a person can get. Actually get to know yourself also. Wait, I guess I already said that? 

Anyways, all what it was, was two casual friends talking about life and the basic bullshit. :P I can't wait for the school to close. Our school is going to be open for the next week as well, when ALL schools of Delhi will be closed. Yeah. And it will open a week before ALL schools do. Yeah, my school is really getting sucky now. But then holidays, recording my own stuff. Im going to record a band! Yusss! :D It'll really be fun, I guess. 

PS - Theres only a year left in the existence of mankind, make it count people. Lol jk, this is all shit. I shall update my Facebook status on the 21st of December saying - Im alive! Or just make a song about it and post it. :P A real heavy, in your face song. Okay, Im done. No, thats how she talked. No, stop. 
kthanxbai. 

0 comments: