BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

30th December 2011

This was supposed to be posted on the 30th of December but I didn't have time. -.-

Its already the 30th of December. It was as if the year just started yesterday. 2011 has come to an end real fast, but it has been one hell of a roller coaster ride. So much stuff has happened, its unbelievable. It has been the most unexpected year ever. It had its ups and downs, but they were just so unexpected and sudden. I learnt a LOT in 2011. Its actually the first year when I'm thinking of making some new year resolutions. :P Some changes I really need to make to become a better person. Mostly the stuff I want to remove off my behavior/habits. Remove the cliches attached to my life. Ive actually come to realize the more important things in life, though I still need to set my priorities right. 

Studies, Class XII, Boards, International Applications, College, London, etc etc. 2012 will be the toughest year in my life. It will make or break me. I have a lot to look up to, I have a lot to do, a lot to prove. I need to make some people proud, show them my abilities, be strong, be responsible. I will not be weak in anyway, come what may. I will face every problem that comes my way and fight it. Whatever has to happen will happen. 

So as my flight is descending into the Dabolim International Airport Of Goa, Im becoming a stronger person. I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of my life in the year 2011. All of you have given me something to learn, and I can never forget that. Thanks for the support, Thanks for the guidance, Thanks for the moments, Thanks for the experiences. This world is vast and vivid, its just going to take more time to explore it deeper. Happy New Year in advance blogger world! :D

0 comments: