BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Those High Times #3 - "Emotional Barriers"

Sometimes I just feel the need to love some you know. And that moment, every girl seems to be great. I don't see any girl that really moves me to think differently right now. Considering Ive really thought of just closing myself emotionally. But then ultimately I just feel like loving again. Its weird how we just forget stuff you know. I wish I could have held on the people that were important to me you know, from the beginning. Today, if I see - I do miss having a large friend circle, but now Im just happy to at least know a few people that I can trust. Its that care, that support that I sometimes need. Feel happy you know. Feel really because of someone. I have no idea why I'm writing this? What I decided when I was sober, was nothing like what I'm saying right now. :P This is blasphemy! AAA! Lets see who wins? But this is real fun, god it makes you relax, this magic puff. Its just amazing you know? It fuckn does it! You instantly want to feel all calm and relaxed, this is what you do. 

0 comments: