BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Coz You're Unforgiven Too

“These last two weeks have really been confusing for me. It’s been a really tough time, and I guess I know what to do next. I just hope what I do would benefit me. I’ve known you for almost a year now and there hasn’t been anyone that has become so important to me in such a small time, ever. I feel I have you figured out now; at least that is what I think. To face the fact that all I was, was a spare and someone you need for emotional support, is just hurting. I do not regret anything that I’ve done. Whatever I did, I did it for myself and what I thought was right. Maybe loving you was a mistake, but I don’t regret it. It was that feeling that made me happy in a time where I was really losing track of things. I do not regretting my feelings on this blog. I never knew you would care enough to follow it. I guess I did underestimate you at times. But I want you to know, this is the place where I would look back and remember how I loved you and what I felt for you. This is a place where I would be able to recollect everything when I would be a bit older, because I don’t regret knowing you for even one bit. You are an amazing person; the fact that you gave me importance when no one else did was just overwhelming to say the least. You may find all this lame and boring, but this means a lot to me.  This always meant a lot to me, you always meant a lot to me.

I really don’t know where to stop. It’s just that, I’ve got so much to say to you. Im risking not even hanging out with you, something id die to do. No matter how much I try to be only friends, I can’t stop thinking about you in the way Ive been thinking about you. I know I’m losing a lot here, but I guess that’s just something I have to deal with it. It’s obvious that you don’t intend to help me stop thinking about you in that way and I guess that really suits you. You know the fact that I love and you like the fact that I’m your so called “puppet”, but I’m done here. I'm really done. You meant a lot to me, but you no longer mean anything to me. I'm no longer hung on you; I'm free as a bird. I’m glad you fell in love with someone else and I’m glad that you’re happy now. I hope you get into a good college and get settled. I just hope you might look back and remember me as the person who loved you from the bottom of his heart rather than the friend you used as an emotional backup. It was nice knowing you.”

0 comments: