BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Yes, Now I See The Sun

You somehow always end up feeling that what you’ve done is wrong. You blame yourself for the problems you are facing because you just aren’t ready to believe that the people you trusted would do something to harm you. Trust me; I’ve been in this situation for the past year or so. Throughout 2011, I faced a large number of problems and I blamed myself for all of them. I always thought that people could improve and that I should give them the opportunity to improve. Some people did improve, but others just ended up harming me even more. It was always very hard for me to accept the fact that they were wrong because they really meant a lot to me, but I somehow always knew the truth. What then happens is that you stop accepting the truth; you kind of make a world of your own. The thing to fear here is, you should not escape reality. I was luckily saved by some close friends of mine and I got back on track. Right now, I’ve done something that may just haunt me for the rest of my life, but I’m proud of it. I took a stand for my own happiness. You don’t get everything you know. Some people aren’t supposed to be a part of your lives; rather some people don’t deserve to be in your lives. They have harmed you enough and its time for them to go, no matter how much you loved or cared for them. And it’s best to just forget about them, may it be a person you knew for more than 10 years or someone you knew for just about a year.

You’ve got to be true and straight forward, but don’t trust anyone without thinking. And trust me, if girls give advice about other girls – listen to it. Face it; we boys can never understand girls. For us, girls are just so complex; they never seize to amaze. You really need to know your boundaries or you might just end up storing your emotions and feelings in her hands, and she may take full advantage of it. You will be tested time and again. The person would look for your support when he/she need it and then will discard you for someone else that they really want to get serious with. Sadly, you are not that person and there is nothing you can do about it. So its better you end it as fast as possible. Say whatever you have to say, don’t keep anything inside and don’t be scared. Don’t care about the consequences and just have confidence in yourself. The positive thing that maybe I’ve gained through my experiences is confidence. I am confident about what I want from life and what I want to do. Don’t worry, don’t lose hope. You will also find someone who is looking for you and who respects your emotions. It is true, you just have to wait. You may be desperate, but you should never hurt anyone’s sentiments deliberately.

As far as I’m concerned, I’ve learnt who my true friends are and I’m going to stick with them. As far as relationships and girls are concerned, I’m done for sometime – at least college, unless something happens on its own. I’ve moved on, and I’ve never felt better.

0 comments: