BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Those High Times #1

"He'd known her for more than 11 years now. They were the best of friends. He had an amazing sense of humor, he was popular, good looking and overall - a very simple guy. He was quite the emotional guy. But she wasn't. Past experiences made her emotionally hurt and she didn't believe in any emotions anymore. She shut herself emotionally. All she wanted to do was hook up, whereas he loved her but was afraid to tell her. Being close friends, they met almost everyday. Even if it may be class XI, they spent quality time with each other. And then they hooked up. Curious thing, for the first time, it was different. "Im in love with this kid." After a long time, she finally felt emotional. She acted all normal for a moment. She became a human again. She fell in love, he was already in love. And they lived happily ever after." 

The usual good boy, good girl, great couple story? What if it something similar happened with you? But sadly, I'm the guy not in this short script. Im the one who loves the girl in this script and doesn't get her. Im the one who loses out. It really gets frustrating. You feel jealous, you feel angry, you obviously fell sad. You're broken. As if all that wasn't enough, this made me feel so much worse. This hit me straight in the heart! I mean, Im happy that she's happy. I really am, but I would have been happier if we would have been happy together. I mean, I was over her. And then this happened. Why? Why does all this shit have to happen with me? She finally feels emotional! After all this time, and guess who is it for? NOT ME! YAAYY! But again, I'm the good guy. And I do feel happy that she is happy. But mostly, I'm happy that she told me the truth. Im happy that she actually opened up to me. I feel happy that I made it less awkward for her. Im happy that I acted as a friend to her and helped her out. Im happy she's still my friend. And most of all, I'm lucky, because I'm in love with my best friend. I have just got to live in reality. Dreams keep coming. Somewhere down the line, I'm going to feel the same way about someone else, or someone may feel the same way about me. You never know. But one thing is clear - You cannot let your dreams come in the way of reality. Its important they stay in their respective places. You just have to stand up and give life a kick in the ass, you know. Something like that. Im still a bit confused, but I know Ill get past all this. There shall be a new beginning. There shall be a new script. There will be a new script. And the guy in the script, will be me. 

0 comments: