BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st January 2012

1st January 2012. Happy New Year Blogger World! :D And Yeah, need to get used to writing that. Was in Goa for 2 nights. My plane on the 30th landed 4 hours late so I really can't call 30th a day in Goa. -.- I was stuck at the Delhi Airport waiting for my flights' announcement then. :P Goa was nice, considering I've been there more than 12-13 times. I was really not looking forward to it. I really wanted to stay in Delhi and celebrate the New Year with my friends. But New Year with my family was actually quite refreshing. We are sooo into our own selves that we never get time for each other. And we finally got some time together as a family. I loved that more than anything else. I went to Panjim. Yes - Good old Panjim. The same place of amazing architectural and cultural heritage. Actually, Goa is still the same. You can actually imagine how life used to be back then because nothing has really changed. Its all the same. Feels good, nostalgic at times. I remember my old Goa trips. 

Ive been going to Goa since I was 3 years old. My mom and dad went to Goa when I was in my mums stomach! Thus Goa and I go a long way back. :P Ive spent I guess 12 New Years at Goa. Anyway, I couldn't go to Candolim this time. I really wanted to see the rush there after the Sunburn Fest. I really wanted to see the party scene and stuff. The New Year Party at the Hyatt Regency was excellent. The lovely food, the festivities and the crackers at the end. Got a real nice video of that because of the Canon. 1080p, HD Quality! ;) The weather was a bit hot, that was the only disappointment. But next year will surely be in Delhi. Im not going to Goa for a while now. :P Atleast till my boards end. :P 

Right now I'm flying back to Delhi. My flight is on time and much better than the flight I came on the 30th. Spicejet is BULLSHIT! Im traveling in Indigo right now and it is zee shizzz! Amazing food! I just had their Chicken 65 Kulcha. Amazing stuff. Im sitting on the window seat, and I just saw the sun set in the atmosphere. Its been a long time since I experienced something that beautiful. It was enchanting, as if it were straight out from a Disney comic. It was magical, artistic. It was just brilliant and soothing to the eyes and mind. People coming back from Goa? Take the 6:10 flight to experience what I just experienced. Now its back to Delhi, back to the cold. HOLIDAYS! YUSS!!! Studies, NO! -.- Pheww, theres just took much to do in the coming days, just toooo much! 

0 comments: