BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Those High Times #2 - "Heavily Baked"

I mean, why do I have the funniest and interesting conversations with girls who are already in a relationship? It would be wonderful if I had conversations like that with girls who are single, right? I mean, there's so many fish in the sea. I just need one of them, thats it. Anyone man! Im tired of talking to girls already in relationships talking about how cute their boyfriend is or how much they love their boyfriends blah blah blah. The list is fucking endless. Gosh, please! Just someone! I can be an interesting person. Why don't you just knock on my door? Im eagerly waiting for someone to open the door, find me and make me whole. Does that make sense? Gosh I'm so baked right now. Aaahhh! Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek, Phone, No laptop, baked. Ohh there is so much I want to write. But I don't know if I should write it or not. I keep trying to give you personal information , but it should be interesting as well. I don't want to bore you guts. Even if its like 4-5 people, I don't care. I'm just a simple boy with a confused/fucked teenage brain. 

They say where there is love, there is no fear. Sadly, I'm feared of loving again. Yeah, I just defied those ideologies there. Its like I really have to think about a thousand times before I convince myself that I like a certain girl. Yes, Its very intimidating. Love is supposed to set you free, here its locking me down inside this prison cell. Its like I'm caught in a web. Do you know how that feels? If you do, then i really feel for you too. After all that, I still love her. Yes, sadly - I still love her. Though she has a boyfriend now, shesmovedon. Im still in denial. What happened to all the good materials of life? Where did that life go away? Someone please hand it back to me. I beg of you. Aahhhh. Okay, bye now. 

0 comments: