BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Night That Was Magical. :)

Imogen Heap Live @ Hard Rock Cafe, 22rd November 2011. 
And it happened, The goddess came on stage, played for us, entertained us, blew us away. Imogen Heap is one of the best singers out there and she can play almost every fucking instrument in this world. She is truly exceptional. After the dissappointment of Metallica, this really made up for everything. OMFG! What a gig it was! MAN! Best night ever. The most magical night ever. It just reached another level. Her aura was just, different. 


I heard about Imogen Heap the first time on the Star World series The Dewarists when she collaborated with Vishal/Shekhar and made the song "Minds Without Fear" and that was when I just plunged into her music. Her voice just drawed me towards her music. Then my friends told me about songs like Hide And Seek and Speeding Cars and Let Go and all stuff. I downloaded the discography and started listening to her music every night, ESPECIALLY Hide and Seek - a minimum of 15 hits a day. After sometime, I hear news about her performing at Hard Rock. I WENT MENTALL! I was like I NEED TO WATCH THIS! I DONT CARE! I told my parents about it, make them listen to her and they agreed to make me for the gig. Imogen is just amazing! She's the most spontaneous musician Ive ever seen. Ambient backgrounds, looping, all kinds of instruments. The overall sound produced was just magical. It lasted around 1 and a half hour. It just felt like a whole lifetime. It was simply amazing. I had an amazing time clicking pictures also, though the lights kinda sucked and there was too much noise in the photos that I clicked but it was just perfect. Okay, im done. 


Some of my favorite pictures out of the ones that I clicked :-







Every gig has the Random Gig Girl. ;)


For all the pictures, If you're on facebook :- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150481401234903.429777.621559902&type=3

0 comments: