BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

2011. :)

Yeah theres still 41 more days to 2012 but what the fuck? :P 2011 has been a year that has changed almost EVERYTHING in my life. Till 10th, I used to have this life I lived, like a fixed life. As soon as I went into 11th, it changed. 2011 has to be the most eventful year ever. SO MANY FUCKING THINGS HAPPENED IN THIS YEAR! :O Now, Im going to try my best and recapitulate the most eventful things of the year. And well, i shall add the others after a month and a half. 

-> 29th January - Siddhant and I had a combined 16th Birthday Party at Tabula Rasa. IT WAS EPIC! But yeah, now when I come to think of it. 16th Birthday Parties are sooooooo overrated. :/ Now it just sounds stupid to do that kind of a party again.


-> Sometime In March - Passed 10th grade with a fairly decent CGPA average of 8. :P 

-> Sometime in March - Fought with my dad and took Humanities instead of Science (If I were a science kid, I wouldn't have been blogging at all). Basically stood up for what I wanted to do, and my mother gave me her upmost support in the decision I took, and so did Dad, finally. :P 

-> 11th April - Officially entered 11th grade and became an Arts/Humanities student. Met knew people, in a totally new class. :) 

-> Sometime in April - Got my heart broken. Bad. Very Bad. :/ 

-> Sometime in April - Made new friends, recovered from a broken heart. New found likeness for a lot of girls. 

-> 4th May - Wrote my first blog titled 'Dead Seeds'. Thought of creating a story based blog. Gave the names and title of the blog according to the Wrath album by american metal band Lamb Of God. 

-> Sometime in May - Switched to playing bass for my band. Penguin Park was born. I guess it was May. :P And well, SUMMER HOLIDAYS STARTED! No Holiday Homework for the first time felt heaven! Caught up with old friends, felt great! :D 

-> 23rd May - Soundwavez 2011. Performed on the Annual Parikrama School Concert after 2 years. WHAT AN AMAZING FEELING IT WAS! Played in undoubtedly the best self composition I've even been involved in. Sidharth Gupta and Siddhant Seth are the BEST! Whatta Night it was! :D That was the moment when I really felt alive!



-> 24th May - Made a new 'special friend'.

-> May end - Got my Download Festival 2011 tickets confirmed! :D 

-> 8th June - Left for London, United Kingdom

-> 9th-10th-11th June - Attended the DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! THATS A BIG BIG FUCKING CHECK ON MY BUCKET LIST! SAW THE BANDS THAT I JUST KEPT STARING AT ON YOUTUBE! IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING EYES! I could go on about this forever. IT IS STILL UNREAL!





-> Sometime in June - Finally got over the one who broke my heart. Felt really different. Felt free. 

-> Sometime in June - Got close to the 'special friend'. She just made me laugh and smile whenever I had any problem. She is just great. 

-> July, August, September - Period of so called "Depression". Started feeling very negative about everything. I REGRET ALL OF IT. :/ 

-> Sometime in July - Got the news that Metallica would be playing in India later in the year! And thats when you faint. 

-> Early September - Maduli's party. THE SHIZZZ! :D 

-> September - Fucked up exams. :P September was Metal month. Trivium, Dream Theater, Textures, blah blah blah - ALL RELEASED THEIR NEW ALBUMS! 

-> 5th October - Trip to Maldives. The most relaxing holiday ever. WENT SCOOBA DIVING! ANOTHER CHECK ON MY BUCKET LIST! :D Saw the most amazing aquatic life and swam in the most beautiful waters! 

-> 13th October - First gig ever with my band Penguin Park at the Manajsa, Hauz Khas. ANOTHER CHECK  ON MY BUCKET LIST! :D AMAZING GIG! AMAING FUCKING GIG! A REAL DREAM COME TRUE! THANKS TO ALL THE 70 + PEOPLE WHO CAME TO SEE US! AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO CAME TO SUPPORT US. :) 



-> Sometime In October - Fell in love. Self explanatory.

-> 27th October - The best Sleepover ever! Anxious to watch Metallica the next day. Singing Nothing Else Matters along with 15 other friends! FUCK! WHATTA NIGHT IT WAS! :O :O :O All the anxiousness, curiousness. Finally we were going to see the GODS OF METAL. OUR BIGGEST DREAM WAS GONNA COME TRUE!

-> 28th October - Reached the Metallica venue at 8:30 in the morning. Waited till 4:30 for the gates opened. And then things got fucked up. Easily the WORST DAY OF THE YEAR AND ONE OF THE WORST DAYS IN MY LIFE! All the people who vandalized the stage of Metallica should DIE. DIE DIE DIE DIE! Not a check on my bucket list. The day that should not have been. :'(

-> 7th November - Left my band. Realized self importance and self respect. I do not regret doing that. I feel much more relaxed now. It was as if I was trapped in this void that I always knew would be created. 

-> 9th November - Didn't go for Modern Extacy, my dream music competition. :'( 

-> 11.11.11 - Nothing happened. :P I did wish for something at 11:11 at night. I hope that dream comes true! Though Im not ready for it. Its the time I go, Be careful what you wish for coz you just might get it. 

-> 3rd Week Of November - Redemption week. Talked to the only girlfriend I had once after three years. Apologized. Felt really good. The one who broke my heart called me back and said sorry. I didn't know what I was going through then, but then I just got over it totally! 

-> 18th November - Attended my first ever GLOW IN THE DARK Party. Devesh organized it amazingly! :D It was Devesh's party. :P 



-> 20th November - Decided to write this blog. Okay, Im done (LAME). :P 

Another important thing that happened in all this while. This realization. Girls are not an excuse for the shit in you're life. They come and go, but you need to watch out for the one who will stay. Pray the one you love stays. Relationships suck and are useless right now. There's hardly any time remaining in 2011 and Im gonna go into the 12th grade next year and I guess my priorities will be guitar and studies. NO GIRLS, NO RELATIONSHIPS. Its rather healthy to experiment and goof around with friends because it does not involve any emotion. But then it really gets weird if you fall in love, that is something you cant control. :P

0 comments: