BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

6th November 2011 - Is this really happening?

Yesterday has to undoubtedly be the scariest night ever. Ive never gone through anything like this. I have been a huge fan of the horror movie genre, and well you always get the chills when you watch horror movies at night and its considered to be an accomplishment or something like that - more like "You have the balls" shit. I would generally get scared at night thinking of classics like The Exorcist and new interesting ones like The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, Grave Encounters, Paranormal Activity etc. I would have dreams as well. They were quite scary, but very superficial. They never felt real. Suddenly, I stopped having dreams for a long time. I don't remember when I last had a dream. This was till yesterday. So after studying, being online, watching videos on youtube and talking to people on the phone, I finally decided to sleep around 2:15-2:30. I put on my new playlist that I made recently and went of to sleep. After sometime I was woken up by a sort of disturbance in my headphones. The candle was still on, I forgot to blow it off before sleeping, thus the room looked kind of creepy. I decided to stop the music (now that I was actually quite sleepy) and just put the headphones and the laptop aside. After a short period of time, I started hearing weird noises. It wasn't the usual sound of the fan. No it wasn't the windows making noise because of the wind like every other night. It was as if I was hearing sounds which you would rather hear in a Porcupine Tree song with a dark and heavy feel. Somewhat like Deadwing mixed with Halo and So Called Friend. 

It was scary. And suddenly, it was as if I heard someone scream from a distance. I tried to get up, but my body won't move. It was as if there was a huge boulder above my body and It was getting hard to remove it. Finally I moved my body, or basically got up. I checked the time, It was 2:28. I thought as if more than 30 minutes passed by, but it was just a matter of 5-10 minutes. I was like, man I'm dreaming again. Phew, I have to go to sleep. After sometime, I heard the scream again. That was when I got scared. I rushed to remove my blanket and just step out of my room, but the blanket would just never end. I kept pulling it, and it would never end. Confused, I let it be. It was still pulling towards my direction. I chose to ignore it and tried sleeping. Then suddenly the Tv opened on its own. As far as I remember, it was a medieval themed surrounding, knights, war, long and dark colonies at night. Again my body won't move. The candle was still illuminated. Finally I got up. I was really scared. But then, something scared my even more. When I eventually got up, the candle was blown off. I grabbed my blanket and pillow and ran out of my room. I went and banged my parents' room and ultimately slept there (Im not ashamed of it, I was scared - that was the safest place that came into my mind). I kept hearing things while leaving the room also. Im really scared of sleeping today. Really really scared. I have no idea how Im going to sleep tonight. Man. 

0 comments: