BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

And October comes to an end

A look back at October :-

- Went to Maldives. Amazing time
- Had my first gig with my band (Penguin Park) 
- Got my exam results. Not good. :/
- Diwali wasn't that good compared to last year. Yes, burnt crackers but didn't have that much fun
- Waited in anticipation for Metallica to come to Delhi
- Memorable night stay at Sidharth's house. Highlight being when we sang Nothing Else Matters. Around 14 guys singing together to the live version of the song. Almost cried. 
- 28th October. A date that I will never forget. Reached the Metallica venue at 8:30 in the morning. Stood in line for more than 4 hours, just to see a bunch of cunts destroy my dreams along with the ones of 25000 others.
- Someone surprisingly, unworkably became really close to someone
- Wept for 3 days continuously after the madness at the Metallica concert in Gurgaon
- Sent a letter to Metallica, got a reply. Best feeling ever since the concert.

Overall. October was neutral, started off amazingly but almost ended in a disaster. Though, 28th October will always be remembered as the worst day of my life. 

0 comments: