BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ps - And That's When He Fell In Love.

I've never felt so weird about a girl ever in my life. Im confused as to what I want. I want to be in a relationship. but I cant afford a relationship right now. Its the time in life when I have to STUDY. Uggghh. -.- She's in 12th. She has her boards in 4 months. Its like the biggest thing for her. She studies the whole time. Wait, she HAS to study the whole time (she's in science). So obviously, she cant afford a relationship right now as well. And secondly, she doesn't believe in relationships. I also started thinking the same. For a long time I was sure that I do not want to be in a relationship for a long time, but now I'm confused. Right now, I won't be able to give time to a relationship, but with her, I want to. Then again, she made me believe that general hook ups with friends is healthy and not that emotionally risky. That also sounds good to me, but somewhere I just feel THAT can never happen. Thats just going to fuck everything up. Our friendship, everything. Its like always. Its perfect right now. Flirting with each other, long phone conversations, long Skype calls. Its what I always wanted. But then I get emotional, yeah I'm a REALLY emotional person. I mean she helped me out with SO much over the past 6 moths that I've known her. She's like my brooo but at the same time I really really like her. Its so fucking confusing. Ive never been this confused, ever. Theres like a million thoughts going through my head, an everlasting puzzle. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm not ready for anything right now. Sadly. :P Its too confusing. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :( I respect what her ideals are, I really really expect them. But then my heart decides to fuck with me. WHY? When for the first time I want to think with my mind, my heart is taking over AGAIN. Man, I need to read more of Psychology to get a hold of this situation. STOP BUNKING PSYCHOLOGY CLASSES NOW! NOW!! 

Ps - And that's when he fell in love. 

I really like this photo. :)

0 comments: