BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

21st September 2011

I swear I have never written this much in my life in any fucking exam! I had History today. I had worked my ass off because I really want to get good marks. But seriously, I started writing at 7:20 and continued writing non-stop till around 10:35. It was intense, the amount I write. But the paper was really nice. I knew almost all answers, and well there will be some fuck ups here and there. So after the real tiry paper, I waited for my car to come to school which reached around 20 minutes late. It was really hot, and I was having a severe headache. One of my friends missed her bus, So I dropped her home and then reached home around 12. I relaxed for sometime, got to use my mac! Started working on the ET Cover that Im going to make.

After that I started studing Economics. :/ After lunch, I watched a few edisodes of Pretty Little Liars till my Economics tutor came. She got me this Danish Pie she would always talk about. They were from this place called Wengers in Connaught Place. There were 2 of them, and I finished them off in a matter of 15 minutes. They were really tasty! :P But then I got so bored in tuition that I almost slept. Yeah, I slept around 2 last night, gave a humoungous history paper at 7:30 in the morning and did not sleep after I came back from school. I studied for a bit after that. There was Kashmiri Mutton for dinner. Ohh how delightful it was! I really tried studying after eating Dinner, but I was just not able to. :/ I kept talking to this really nice friend of mine on bbm and we talked about the course of Economics and how much we'd done, talked about various series', characters in the series' etc etc. Finally she went to sleep, and I also decided to sleep. Now im just going to finish this up and go sleep. I have tuition at 10 in the morning tomorrow. Ugggh! EXAMS NEED TO END NOW! :@

Ohh wait, new post on Kuhu's blog. Opening line suggests that its going to be a deep post again. And Im going to read it, and put myself in perspective, and maybe end up thinking about it all night. Blaah. :P

0 comments: