BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

6th October 2011 - Day 1 at Maldives


October 6th - First day at Maldives

I arrived yesterday with my family to maldives at around 2 o clock (Indian Time). I left at 6 o clock from Delhi. From Delhi, I went on a three and a half hour flight to Colombo, Sri Lanka. From there, another 1 hour flight to Male, the capital of Maldives. From the airport, We went in a motorboat to the hotel which was around 30 kms away. That took another 45 mins to an hour. The journey was quite tiresome, so as soon as we reached the room, we slept. When we got up in the morning, we ran to eat breakfast as it was already 9:30, and the breakfast was till 10. I had this amazing Egg Benedict, this was Fried egg, on top of 2 buns with ham. I was too sleepy in the morning, so I didn't take the photo. :P But it really looked and was delicious. :D 

Then I came back to the room, and well - slept. :P I had to cover up for my sleep. I got up around 4 o clock and actually started looking around the room,  to see what all was actually there. :P As soon as you stepped out of the room, you had 2 sun beds and then was the sea. So it is actually like a private beach that you're living on. 



So then I decided to go into the water. The water isn't that nice. :/ There are rocks EVERYWHERE. Its not even that deep, and when you go way ahead, thats when It sort of starts getting deep. Though the temperature was nice, I didn't enjoy that much. My hand got cut by a rock while coming out so that was kind of not expected. :/ Well then I picked up my camera, and started clicking pictures. It was about 6 so the sun was setting. BEAUTIFUL! 





Then I went for dinner, ordered this chinese meal. AMAZING! And well, clicked a picture of that. :P And then I went into what they call the "relaxing room" and starting using the internet and played the guitar for sometime. Yes, surprisingly my hotel has a guitar, well actually it has two guitars. :P And now I've just come back to my room, and Im going to upload this. And go off to sleep. Got to get up early tomorrow for the Sunset. (Thisisactuallybliss) :D



0 comments: