BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20th September 2011


Its been a while since Ive written. First was because I had some problems going on and I was totally not in the mood. Whatever I was writing was too private and revealing. I guess it got really deep. I did post it, but then decided to remove it after many friends telling me not to share it. And then well, my exams started. Tomorrow is my second paper - History, and today I studied for more than 8 hours! Gosh. It was really really tiring. But then I finally got time to record this song I was working on, and It really sounds good. Obviously I have to make some changes and I will work on those after my exams end. Im looking for collaborating with quite a few people on this one, as I want clean as well as heavy vocals. :P Its progressive, djenty and heavy. The three basic genres Im really into these days.

Today was eventfull on a rather different note. I learnt how to make coffee, tea and generally arrange food on the table and yes, make Rotis. Since I no longer have maids in the house, Mom has taken over the charge of cooking till a new maid comes. I know, stupid topic, but it really does make a difference in your day. But what Im trying to say is, that after a really long time - My mother, father and I have had a very nice time in the sense that no ones busy with calls, or stressed out about anything to get to the extent of becoming irritated etc etc. Everyone is listening to each other. One big thing is that we are not watching the TV while eating, now we just talk and eat and help out in getting the food, putting the table etc etc. I really feel like Ive missed talking to my parents, and I really feel good. All of us have our own busy lives and we finally bonded after a long time. What else? After tomorrow, I have 3 exams remaining, and then holidays! Ohh man I cant wait for the holidays. I guess Im mentioning this in every post. :P But anyway, Ill get my mac back for the whole time. I wont have to give it at night and all that shit. So basically that will help me start working on my songs and basic sound setup. Im going to buy an audio interface, and im going to setup my amplifier head and speaker cabinet and get nice metal tones! :P Lol.

I  just finished Entourage 2 days back. What an end that was, with Zeppelin in the background. Aaahh. Now Ive started watching Pretty Little Liars. My friends told me to watch it because the chicks were hot. Well, they are. :P The story is soft of interesting as well. I watch it when I get free time. I am looking forward to catching up with my friends when holidays start. And I guess now I wont have time to write a post, so its Bye for now. :)

0 comments: