BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

9th September 2011


Yesterday night, I was really skeptic as to if I should go to school or not. Exams are gonna start from next week, and obviously now people have stopped coming to school. and well people are coming either to socialize or collect notes, get photocopies done etc. I landed up going to school in the end, because my mom kind of forced me to. :P In the morning I got up, and it was fucking poring outside. Yeah, its September - aren't rains like this supposed to happen in the month of July? So yeah, It was raining when my dad dropped me to school. It rained throughout the day. It was kind of pissing off coz it got all sticky and shit. Luckily I had an umbrella with me so I didn't get soaked. It stopped raining when school got over, but there were massive jams all over and it took me ages to reach home. I was very tired when I reached home. I had food with my dad. It was very funny. We were eating Rajma chawal, and the program Chakh le India was coming on the television - and that guy was making lovely mutton and chicken. And I'm like, its been ages since I had good Indian food. :P

My main objective today was to study for around 4 hours, and record the outro of One by Metallica for the Metallica EMG Contest. I didn't study for 4 hours, but I did record the outro of One. :) I again dozed off at around 5:30, and got up at quarter to 8, with repeated interruptions in between. I was supposed to have Maths tuition today, but my sir didn't come because of all the traffic on the roads. I felt really good about that. :P Then yeah, I made my time table in ICal today. Man! WHAT AN APPLICATION! Its like the best calender entry application ive ever used in my life. And the print out is so precise, feels all proffesional and shit. What else, yeah - Then my maid made amazing keema kababs in the evening. I haven't had them for a long time,. and today they were sublime! I completely filled my stomach eatng the kababs. :P Then the neighbours came over for coffee and stayed till like 1. We talked about how the tapes of the 9/11 terrorist attacks in US were so shocking. We talked about movies on that subject, talked about the High Court bomb blast that occured 2 days back - Just coming to a conclusion that the whole world is in a really bad position and that these terrorists are being supported by  normal people only. Its shocking, people don't care if anything happens to others, they just care for themselves and their money - and they do whatever it takes to get more and more. Phew! Its like the waters boiling, and slowly the lid is just gonna pop off and the water will fall out of the container its kept it.

Now, im really tired, sleepy - but I just felt like writing again. I talked to someone about blogs and I really felt good and motivated. So yeah, I started writing today's general post for my blog. So my parents take my mac in the night, and Im left stranted with my shitty windows desktop and its really annoying. Anyway, I really have to catch up on studies tomorrow. I should not have wasted time today, I didn't study at all after I came from school. I do not feel good about that. I have to get up early tomorrow. :( I wish I could just keep on sleeping all day.

0 comments: