BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Light It Up

Pot. These three letters have changed almost everything. In the last 4 to 5 months, these 3 words have changed my life, my friends, my interests, my decisions - almost everything. These three words have helped me stand up for myself and fight. These three words made fly and feel almost weightless. These three words have got out the worst in me, but at the same time have helped me calm down. I do not get high because everyone does it or its cool to do weed and shit and stuff. I just get high because it helps me relax, it helps me concentrate and it helps me to think more deeply. When the senses seem to fade away, this shit kicks in and boosts your mood up. This is not a justification as to why I smoke up, but just an answer to society. Smoking weed is a bad thing. I don't even consider weed to be a drug because it grows naturally. The governments cannot legalize it only because it grows naturally and they won't be able to tax it. Its much better than drinking alcohol and getting all sloshed and so not in your senses. This shit makes you feel the unfeelable (if that word exists - meaning something which has personally never been felt before). It doesn't harm your body - YES, IT DOES NOT. Its way better than cigarettes and again - It makes you feel ohh so better! ;) Do it once or twice a week and you're cool. Keep a time gap between your joint so that you feel something new every time. Getting baked is good, not bad. You just need to do your research, know where to know from, for how much to score, what to score, to identify what you scored. And the last and the first thing that you need - learn how to roll a good joint. Ohh, you can practice with tea leaves if you have like time to waste but make sure that joint looks beautiful. Or in the words of the great Bob Marley - "If you're naughty, you can smoke it in a bong." Its better if you buy a glass bong but making a ghetto bong out of household appliances isn't bad either. Though this is like open information to everyone - you should not tell people you don't know and trust that you smoke up. Its how society is, they start perceiving you in different ways. So you should know people who are cool with it and if you are lucky enough - you're friends will also love what you're doing. And then you'll have the night stays and the long hours in the washroom sitting in a hotbox and laughing like jackasses. There is so much more to pot than just its criticism. Just don't do anything more than that, coz thats when shit gets heavy. I can, right now say that I will never do stuff like cocaine or heroin ever in my life. And everyone does this shit. You may not even you, your neighbor must be booming every night without anyone knowing. Somehow the magic is the moment when you get high and no one knows that you're high. On the other hand, being high with people is a lot of fun. You somehow connect much more easily. You do not see things, your senses just become more powerful. Music becomes thousand times better, food becomes thousand times tastier. Have anything, you'll feel as if you're having caviars or pizzas. And remember one thing, don't change yourself. You are the same person that you were before, nothing has changed. You just indulge in recreation activities, thats all. Don't care about the people who try to make you stop because you also know you can't do it. Do not feel embarrassed or different from other people, you have no time for their bullshit and be happy with the decision you've made. What you do inside your closed room is nobody's business. If you're happy, get high! You'll feel happier! If you're generally sad and depressed, get high! You'll laugh like you've never laughed before. Spread the love, share the emotion. Because the grass will always remain green. ;) 

Ps :- Im so stoned right now and this shit is so funny. I don't care what people have to say about me. :P 


0 comments: