BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

"Another Chapter, Laid To Rest"

There it is. The end of another chapter in my life. If I see how this has been emotionally and socially, I’ve almost lost everything at the end. Though, I’m happy for the fact that I at least have some people that I can call my “REAL” friends. I’m also happy because my parents are happy with my effort at the end of this academic year. My year end result wasn’t that good but it wasn’t that bad either, though I personally feel I deserved more. Anyway, except for the never ending emotional confusion that I went through these weeks – they were simply a blast! A road trip with friends, countless night stays, a trip to Goa with just my dad, countless movies, parties, contemplation sessions etc etc. From tomorrow starts maybe the most enduring academic year that I’ll ever face. Class XII. This is it, nothing else matters (thank Metallica for that).

What do I look for is this academic session? I just hope I find more people whom I can trust and who actually give a shit about what I think. I’m not looking for love, but if it comes and knocks me at my door – I won’t mind giving it another try, I just won’t get deep if that’s possible? I just hope I get good marks in my boards so that I can apply to the UK and get accepted into maybe Cambridge or Oxford. I know it sounds huge, but I believe that I can do it. What the hell? Seriously, I’ve been through tougher shit before in my life. My Solo EP is delayed, now I'm looking at say end of June. I really don’t know if I’ll be able to stretch it more than that, I just hope I finish it by June. Am I looking for a band? No. I really don’t want to be in a band right now, I don’t think I’ll be able to contribute that much and I really can’t afford to deal with altering egos at this moment. Finally signing up for guitar classes tomorrow, really stoked for Soundwavez 2012 (The annual concert of Parikrama School of Music). I plan to record more bands in the coming months. I really want to do a lot but unfortunately I have really less time. I don’t think I’m doing anything else after July than studying, except for my Grade 8 guitar exam.

I just hope that I end up at the better place after March 2013. What I cannot afford is another emotional set-back, not that I’m scared of one – but I really am fed up of just getting into a compromising position. Anything else? I guess this is the 100th time I’ve heard Unforgiven 2 in two days. God, how can you not love Metallica? Fucking Genius. I’m soon going to write about James for sure. That is long overdue, and yes yes – I shall click more this year! I went to a Think Floyd Gig the other day at Hard Rock and really got some good pictures. And to finish up, I hope I’m keeping this blog entertaining and realistic at the same time. Though I’ve not yet received a single comment, I won’t back down because I like what I’m doing here. :D

0 comments: