BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 21, 2012

Lost

Things seem weird. Its as if they aren't complete. Its like they aren't supposed to be complete. Im just left in this very strange state of happiness and sadness combined. I think theres a perfect balance of both of them, but that is somehow boring me. I used to have so much to think about. But now its like, that eagerness to write is gone - as if there's nothing inside my mind. Maybe I'm becoming less creative also. My body is just getting to lazy that I don't feel like doing anything. Like anything - except for sleeping. I got these new pairs of pillows and now the only thing I look forward to is sleeping. Ive got my concert day after tomorrow. I have been practicing for that for over a month now, hanging out with my band mates and friends and shit - but that also seems to lose interest after sometime. The progress on my EP is getting slower day by day. My musician friends are busy with school work and their SAT exam preparations and shit. They try their best to squeeze out time and work on my songs. I really appreciate that - but its starting to bug me now. I feel very anti-social. Maybe that is what I am. Maybe I am anti-social. Or again, maybe I'm thinking too much. 

Its as if everything is stagnant. I don't like stagnant. Its getting monotonous. Maybe its a sign for good things to come. Maybe its a whole cycle. Who really knows? Nothing could surprise me at this moment. Maybe the only thing that I'm actually looking forward to is reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand and well, going to Switzerland. Its been ages since I have used the camera and taken some good pictures. And well, last holiday before grueling months of studies - how can I not be thinking about that? The weather is getting shitty. Things are slowing down. I don't like things slowed down. Delhi doesn't feel the same. I don't feel the same when I walk on the road. Its as if its lost something. Its as if everything has lost something. My goal now, shall be to find the thing that is lost. I mean, for how long could it stay lost? I just wanted to write something so that I don't run out of words and ideas. So I guess thats it for now. See, this post also lacks something. This is pissing me off! AAAAA!

0 comments: