BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 7, 2011

7th October 2011 - Day 2 at Maldives


Today was SOO much better than yesterday. Well I didn't get up for the sunrise, its like at 6 in the morning here. Really difficult task. :P Ill try that tomorrow or on Sunday. I had an omelet with shrimps, ham and bacon for breakfast! Yeah, NEVER imagined an omelet with shrimps in it. :P Well, then I went and got the snorkeling kit from the diving centre, and went in to the water. The other side of the sea was amazing! Though the water kept changing in temperature, the fishes were amazing! I really had fun today, compared to yesterday. I mostly clicked pictures today. Loads of them. There were these cranes that were flying around the resort. Then I saw dolphins today also. :P I guess it was a couple moving together. I missed todays sunset by merely 2 minutes. Well then I roamed around the resort, clicking more pictures. Saw people feeding Manta Ray's, so started clicking them. I guess imma feed em tomorrow. They really looked amazing. Moving swiftly through the water. I had this beef stake for dinner. AMAZING! Like its my first time I've ever had a beef stake, and it was perfect. Soft, tender - along with some sautéed vegetables and bbq sauce. The day could NOT have been better! :D 

Pictures of Day 2 :- 






0 comments: